Battery cables in both side terminal and top terminal configurations with 3/8" lug connectors feature die cast lead connectors. Available in black and red and with lead wire attached. Switch to starter cables have 3/8" lugs on both ends
- Meets or exceeds SAE specifications, ideal for OEM replacement
- Copper conductor for maximum conductivity
- Tinning of copper wire before casting ensures durable bond between wire and connector
- Antimonial lead connectors resist corrosion, die cast process seals copper wire from acid fumes and corrosive salts
- All have a standard 3/8" stud hole
Cable is priced at market value. Please click here to request a quote.