Battery Cable is the most widely-used cable in industrial, commercial, automotive, truck, and related applications. Available in gauges from 8 to 4/0, it resists abrasion, fuel, oil, acid and salt. Quick Cable battery cable is 100% copper for max performance, not coated aluminum
Standard Battery Cable
- PVC Insulation resists abrasion, fuel, oil, acid and salt
- Insulation is flame retardant
- Meets or exceeds SAU J1127, SGT type 221°F (105°C), 8 Gauge Exceeds J1128
- Rated 60V
- Meets AWG specifications
- Copper conductor for maximum conductivity
- Variety of lengths available
Bulk cable is priced according to market value of copper. Please click here to request a quote.
There are no products listed under this category.