HRL 1234W is specially designed for high efficient discharge and long life.application. It\'s characteristics are small volume, light weight and high discharge efficiency. It can be used up to 8 years in standby service.
HRL stands for High Rate and long life. The series focus on improving trickle life that base on HR series. Main features as follow:
- It can be used up to 8 years in standby service.
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
- Cells Per Unit: 6
- Voltage Per Unit: 12 V
- Capacity: 34W @ 15 minute-rate to 1.67V per cell @ 25°C (77°F)
- Weight Approx.: 2.50kg. (5.51lbs.)
- Maximum Discharge current: 100/130A (5sec.)
- Internal Resistance Approx.: Approx. 19mΩ
- Operating Temperature Range Discharge：-15℃~50℃(5°F~122°F)
- Nominal Operating Temperature Range 25°C ± 3°C (77°F ± 5°F)
- Float charging voltage: 13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
- Recommended Maximum Charging current limit: 3.4A
- Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.4 to 15.0 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
- Self Discharge It should be more than 75% of the capacity that before storage after stocked for 6 months at ambient temp. 25℃
- Terminal: F2-Faston Tab250
- Container Material ABS(UL94-HB) & Flammability resistance of(UL94-V0)
- Length: 5.94"
- Width: 2.55"
- Height: 3.71"
- Overall Height: 3.88"