UPS12460 use the latest wafer-thin plate technology to provide optimum high-rate (5-min) performance. With more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service, or up to 5 years of standby service.
- Cells Per Unit 6
- Flame Retardant Case
- Voltage Per Unit 12 V
- Capacity 76.7W @ 5minute-rate to 1.6V per cell @25°C (77°F)
- Weight (kg) Approx . 2.50 kg (5.51 lbs)
- Maximum Discharge current (A) 130 A(5sec)
- Internal Resistance Approx. Approx . 18.0 mΩ
- Operating Temperature Range Discharge：-15℃~50℃(5°F~122°F)
- Nominal Operating Temperature Range 25°C ±3°C (77°F ± 5°F)
- Float charging voltage 13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
- Recommended Maximum Charging current limit 3.60A
- Equalization and Cycle Service 14.4 to 15.0 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
- Self Discharge It should be more than 75% of the capacity that before storage after stocked for 6 months at ambient temp. 25℃
- Terminal F2-Faston Tab 250
- Container Material ABS(UL94-HB) & Flammability resistance of(UL94-V0) can be available upon request.
Looking for other CSB battery options?
•HR1234W - 12V 9Ah - Terminal F2. Click here to view.
•UPS12580 - 12V 10Ah - Terminal F2. Click here to view.
•UPS124607 - 12V 7Ah - Terminal F2. Click here to view.