Multi-Conductor Flat Jacketed
Multi conductor flat jacketed cable is used in auto, truck, agriculture construction and light marine applications. It is also known as brake cable and is used in applications of 50 volts or less.
Control Cable Multi Conductor Flat Jacketed
- For auto, truck, agriculture, construction and light marine applications
- Also known as Brake Cable
- Temperature rated 221° F (105° C)
- For use at 50 volts or less
- Heavy duty flat PVC gray outer jacket is abrasion resistant and protects against moisture, oil, acid and salt
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1128
- Fine stranded copper conductor for maximum conductivity and flexibility
Cable is prices at market value of copper. Please click here for a quote.
There are no products listed under this category.