UL Marine Battery Cable
UL Marine battery cable is used in marine applications because it resists oil, fuel, acid and abrasions and the tin plated copper wire resists corrosion. Quick Cable has all popular sizes and colors available
UL® Marine Battery Cable
- Rated 600V, 221°F dry / 193ºF wet (105°C dry / 75°C wet)
- Enhanced oil, fuel, and acid resistance
- Highly abrasion resistant
- UL Listed 1426 boat cable
- Fine stranded copper conductor, tin plated, for maximum conductivity, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
Bulk cable is priced according to market value of copper. Please click here to request a quote.
There are no products listed under this category.