SXL Cross-Link Polyethylene
SXL Cross-Linked Polyethylene designed for harsh environments--it's all here at Quick Cable. Popular products even come in convenient retail packages
Primary Wire SXL Cross-Link Polyethylene
- 100% copper wire for maximum conductivity
- Available in mini spools 100' and 1000' rolls
- Other colors available
- Designed for harsh, hot environments
- For use at 50 volts or less
- Best resistance to abrasion, fuel, oil, acid and salt
- Insulation rated -60ºF to 257ºF (-51ºC to 125ºC)
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1128
- Fine stranded copper conductor for maximum conductivity and flexibility
Bulk cable is priced according to market value of copper. Please click here to request a quote.
There are no products listed under this category.